The official student news site of The Benjamin Middle School in North Palm Beach, FL

The Neersyde

The Neersyde

The Neersyde

Shoe Trends

Many students at TBS have different interests in their shoe wear
Christian Rondini
8th Graders Harrison Poulakakous, Blake Smith, Timothy Lovas, and Jahari Chin playing soccer during recess

Shoes can vary from very colorful to very simple and comfortable. However, the most popular shoe worn throughout the Middle School is the Jordan 1 Low. These shoes are typical and worn throughout both genders and grades. Many scholars like these types of shoes.

Throughout Middle School, the sneakers can range from casual Uggs to sporty Nike shoes. Out of all the students, the most common shoe is the Jordan 1 Mid, which is popular among different genders and people.

August Dalton, a student of The Benjamin School, would like to express his feelings about sneakers. “I like sneakers because they are fashionable and you can express yourself. I have five pairs of shoes, and I enjoy every single one. My favorite pair of shoes is my soccer cleats because I wear them almost daily, and they help me with the sport. I wear most of my shoes; however, some of my shoes sit in the closet for a long time. I bought my shoes because I had extra money, and I like sneakers, so that is why I bought them.” 

8th Grader Timothy Lovas striding off the field after playing soccer with his classmates.

Another student who is very savvy about sneakers is Brinley Nobel. Brinley has many pairs of shoes and fancies them. “I like sneakers because they are fashionable and make walking easy. I have a lot of pairs of shoes, however, I like to wear all of them. Out of all my shoes, my favorite pair is my Nike Air Max. I bought my shoes because I saw them on TikTok. My favorite brand is Nike.”

Lastly, Brooks Burden, a scholar of TBS, would like to express his feelings. He doesn’t have many pairs of shoes; however, he enjoys sneakers.  “I like sneakers because they are comfortable. I have one pair of shoes however I like them. My favorite pair of shoes is Hey Dudes because they are casual and match anything. I wear my shoes because they are convenient.”

The students expressed great interest in fashion items and expressed their thoughts on sneakers. They have demonstrated their passion for sneakers, ranging from multiple brands.