Announcements – Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Back to Article
Back to Article

• Seventh and eighth-grade students will take a middle school culture survey this morning during the extended study hall. Sixth-grade students will take the survey in science class today. Mr. Crisafi will send students the link this morning. The survey is anonymous, but please take it seriously as its purpose is to provide constructive feedback to the administration about how to improve the Middle School.

• Sixth-grade students should bring their snack with them to F period today. If you are going to get a muffin at the concession stand, you’ll have a break to do so.

• All Geometry students (period D & F) will report to the STEM building on Tuesday (12/10) and Wednesday (12/11) during STUDY HALL (10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.). At this time we will be reviewing for the Geometry Midterm Exam. Any questions, please see Mrs. Hansen.

• We will follow a modified Week 1 schedule which can be found here.

• Please bring your Early Dismissal Forms to the office when you have them. They are due by Thursday.

• The Book Fair begins today at Barnes and Noble.

• Safety Protocol Routine Before School:
    Students who arrive between 7:30-7:45 must be on campus to meet with a teacher. There are also three rooms for students who need math help or a quiet place to work from 7:30-7:45:
    Grade 6 – Room 49
    Grade 7 – Room 41
    Grade 8 – Room 51

At 7:45, students in rooms 41, 49, and 51 can be dismissed to go to advisory.
    Students who arrive between 7:45 and 8:10 go to their lockers and then report directly to advisory.

• The Holiday Gift Drive runs through December 12. If you would like to bring a new, unwrapped gift for children in need, you can bring it to the Middle School Office.